- Properly prep the vehicle by removing any sealants, waxes, or anything tlese that may interefere with Graphene Spray Coating from bonding directly to the clear coat.
- For best results, it is recommended (but not required) you clay bar, decontaminate and polish your vehicle's surface to remove any existing scratches, swirls, or imperfections.
- Apply ExoForma Graphene Spray Coating to a microfiber towel, suede applicator, or spray directly onto the surface of the vehicle. Wipe the coating into the surface in a cross hatch pattern to ensure complete and even coverage. Do not overuse product as it may result in "high spots" that will be foggy in appearance.
- Once the product begins to "flash" or rainbow, allow it to sit on the surface for 3-5 minutes.
- With a clean microfiber towel, wipe off any excess coating, making sure that there is no residue left behind.
- Allow 12-24 hours for the coating to fully cure before any water is introduced to it and allow a week before any chemicals are.